We work with golf clubs across the country in order to offer an affordable membership payment option for their players.
How important is finance in the sector?
Golf club memberships can be a big outlay, so giving your members the option of spreading the cost of joining fees as well as the annual subscription can be the difference between securing a new member or not. It can also encourage members to introduce additional family members to the club.
Your challenges and opportunities
If you’d like to improve your club’s cash flow and help your members spread the cost of their subscription, our flexible finance options are just what you need. As a golf club, you can choose to offer our interest free finance or interest bearing finance products depending on what works best for you. Unlike other providers, if your customer defaults on their finance agreement Hitachi will not recall the money from you.
- Attract new ‘full membership’ members to your club
- Stimulate existing member referrals and recommendations
- Promote your club to a younger membership demographic who will be the future generation of your core membership
- Incentivise existing members to upgrade to full membership
- Reduce the number of members who consider leaving your club for financial reasons
- Improve cash flow - Hitachi will pay your club within 5 working days of your member signing their finance agreement
- If the customer doesn’t pay, Hitachi Capital UK will not recall the funds you were originally paid
- Free to get your club setup - No setup fees
- Easy to administer & instant decision - Members can apply for finance 24/7 online via our fully paperless system
- Allows your club to focus on recruiting new members
- Unlimited support from one UK office - we are open 7 days a week and will provide ongoing training and support
Learn more about our products >