Entice your customers in by offering them a repayment holiday at the start of their agreement, allowing them to enjoy all of the pleasure of their new purchase with none of the pain. Better yet, if your customer repays the agreement before the end of the holiday period, they will pay no interest (early settlement fees may apply).
- Initial holiday period.
- First payment will be stated on the agreement form.
- If agreements are settled within the holiday period, the customer will pay no interest.
- Otherwise, equal repayments (including interest calculated at inception of agreement) will be made monthly.
- Interest applied at agreed rate.
- A range of payment and deferral terms available on purchases between £500 and £25,000.
- A subsidy or commission can be applied, depending on the amount borrowed.