Inspired Cashflow Solutions
Inspired Cashflow- The fresh & simple approach to invoice finance
Inspired Cashflow is our award winning one fee product. Over the last few years since its launch it has taken the invoice finance industry by storm because it's a much simpler product for businesses to use and understand.
It has been proven that companies who use invoice finance are more likely to grow at a faster rate than those who use other finance solutions like bank overdrafts or credit cards. However, many people still regard invoice finance as a last resort when choosing a cash flow solution, due to the hidden costs and long contracts often used by other providers.
By contrast, we've simplified things and brought a fresh and exciting new approach to invoice factoring. Our new Inspired Cashflow solution means businesses don’t need to worry about hidden charges and fees, our product is available for a one off fee of £250 and a fee from 0.45% of the sales invoice value. There are no annual fees, no money transmission fees and certainly no hidden fees within the small print of a contract.
How Inspired Cashflow works
- You supply goods and services to your customers.
- You send your customer the invoice made payable to Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance, and send a copy to us. When your invoices are assigned to us, a finance fee is deducted from your account. This is charged as a percentage of the amount of the invoice(s).
- We will give you up to 85% of the invoice amount.
- The customer settles the invoice in full by making payment direct to us. When the remaining balance is paid, a small finance fee is deducted from your account, charged as a percentage of the amount lent.
- The invoice clears and we give you the remaining 15% balance.
Throughout this whole process you will have a dedicated client manager who will act as in the same way as an in-house credit control team would. We will also be able to issue customer statements, allocated cash received reports as well as undertaking the day to day credit control jobs.
Benefits of Improved Cashflow
One simple fee- meaning that there are no nasty surprises at a later stage.
What are the costs?
We believe in making cashflow finance simple, flexible and affordable. That's why with Inspired Cashflow we charge a single fee, based on your sales turnover
- Sales turnover £50k to £150k = 4.00%
- Sales turnover £151k to £250k = 3.75%
- Sales turnover £251k to £450k = 2.95%
- Sales turnover £451k to £550k = 2.75%
- Sales turnover £551k to £750k = 2.50%
- Sales turnover £751k to £1m = 2.25%
- Sales turnover £1m to £1.5m= 1.95%
- Sales turnover £1.5m to £2m= 1.75%
- Sales turnover £2m to £3m= 1.39%
- Sales turnover £3m to £5m= 0.89%
- Sales turnover £5m to £10m= 0.65%
- Sales turnover £10m plus = 0.45%
Want extra peace of mind?
Why not add bad debt protection onto your facility?This ensures you’re protected if any of are customers are unable to pay.
Speak to one of our UK advisors today on 0808 274 5092 to see how Inspired Cashflow could improve your company's cashflow.
Get in touch
Inspired Cashflow from Hitachi Capital
See how Inspired Cashflow could be the perfect cash flow solution for your business
Invoice Finance solutions from Hitachi Capital
For an informal discussion in regards to your cash flow needs please contact us on
0808 256 6442