Confidential Invoice Discounting services from Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance
Cash flow problems can be faced by any and all businesses, which is why there are so many business finance solutions on the market. One of the most popular is invoice discounting, and here at Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance, we’re here to help you understand whether it’s the right choice for your business. Find out why we’ve won awards for our customer service and are one of the fastest growing providers of this type of finance in the UK.
Confidentially gain access of up to 85% of your invoice value within 24 hours.
What is Invoice Discounting?
Invoice discounting is a confidential invoice finance facility, allowing you to release funds from your unpaid invoices and inject them straight back into your company's cash flow - meaning that you don't have to wait until the end of the agreed payment period to receive the cash - with this being up to 120 days in some cases. Instead, it could be in your account within 24 hours of an invoice being raised.
Unlike other products, confidential invoice discounting allows you to maintain the strong relationships that you've worked so hard to build up with your customers, because you remain in charge of your own credit control processes, and they’re never made aware of our involvement.
How Confidential Invoice Discounting works
- You supply goods and services to your customers just as usual.
- You send your customer the invoice, but payable to a nominee bank account which is administered by Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance, as well as a copy to ourselves.
- We will give you up to 85% of the invoice amount within 24 hours. At this stage, a service fee is deducted from your account, which is calculated as a percentage of your turnover.
- You continue to collect and chase the payments from your customer, with our involvement being strictly confidential.
- Your customer settles the invoice in full, making payment to our nominee account. When the remaining balance is paid, a finance fee is deducted from your account, charged as a percentage of the total amount lent.
Is Invoice Discounting right for my business?
Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance supply invoice discounting facilities to companies in a wide range of sectors in the UK, who have a turnover of £250,000 or more.
Invoice Discounting is a perfect solution for issues such as late payments and seasonal demand which can cause a strain on a company's cash flow and prevent them from reaching their growth potential. Our discounting facility will make the cash will be available almost instantly, leaving you to concentrate on running your business and not simply chasing invoices.
In the UK alone, the ABFA reports that SMEs are currently owed £67.4 billion in unpaid invoices, with an invoice discounting facility being used by 20,000 companies in order to release some of the tied up funds. Get in touch today to find out if you should join them.
“The invoice discounting facility has surpassed all of our expectations, and I only have good things to say about our working relationship. It is great to work in partnership with such a dynamic team who want to support our business and who are more than willing to lend money.”
Managing Director, National Haulage Firm
What are the advantages of Invoice Discounting?
- Improved cash flow - release funds from raised invoices within 24 hours, giving you the cash boost almost immediately.
- Confidentiality - if you don’t want your customers to know you’re using an invoice finance company, that’s not a problem.
- Flexibility - you won’t need to renegotiate your contract while you’re with us, because unlike loans and overdrafts, your funding line scales automatically with turnover.
- Growth - grow your business at a much faster rate due to a cash flow boost and a flexible funding line that increases alongside your turnover.
- Customer Service - choosing Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance means that you’ll be choosing award-winning levels of customer service.
IF... you want extra peace of mind?
Why not add bad debt protection to your facility? This ensures your business is safeguarded from any potential losses which may occur if one of your customers was to become insolvent, meaning that you wont be left out of pocket.
IF... you're switching from another provider
Already have an invoice discounting facility with an alternative provider? We can handle the whole process of switching for you, ensuring that your cashflow facility isn't affected at all. Download our switchers guide for more information.
Speak to one of our UK advisors today on 0808 274 5092 to see how invoice finance could help your business cashflow.
Speak to one of our UK advisors today on
0808 120 9864
Get in touch
The secret to success can often be in the relationships you build with your customers
Download our latest guide on how Invoice Discounting could be the perfect cash flow solution for your business
Alternative invoice finance solutions from Hitachi Capital
For an informal discussion in regards to your cash flow needs please contact us on
0808 256 6442