Invoice Finance is a straightforward process, and it begins with you raising your invoice for goods or services as usual.
Once you’ve raised the invoice, a copy is sent straight to us at Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance. We will give you up to 90% of the invoice amount within 24 hours and the remaining 10% of the invoice once we've received full payment from your customer.
We offer an Invoice Factoring solution whereby we collect the payments on your behalf managed by our team of expert credit controllers so you can focus on running your business. Our Confidential Invoice Discounting solution is offered to businesses who want to maintain their own credit control processes, therefore this remains strictly confidential so your customers are unaware of our involvement.
Call freephone 0808 252 8962 for an informal chat or a no obligation quote today.