Contact us 0808 250 0859

Contact Us

Get a quote from Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance today

  • How Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance can help you
  • Invoice Finance is a straightforward process, and it begins with you raising your invoice for goods or services as usual. Once you’ve raised the invoice, a copy is sent straight to us at Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance. We will give you 85% of the invoice amount straight away and the remaining 15% of the invoice once we've received full payment from your customer.

    We offer an Invoice Factoring solution whereby we collect the payments on your behalf managed by our team of expert client managers so you can focus on running your business. Our Confidential Invoice Discounting solution is offered to businesses who want to maintain their own credit control processes, therefore this remains strictly confidential so your customers are unaware of our involvement.

  • Access up to 90% of your invoice value when it is raised

  • 6 month trial period followed by a rolling 6 monthly contract

  • A team of Relationship Managers to support your business 

  • Your personal Client Manager will act as an extension of your team, collecting and chasing up late payments

  • A flexible solution tailored to your business

Get a quote online

We will use your details to contact you in relation to this enquiry only.


Call us

Contact our friendly UK advisors between 
8.30 - 16.45 Monday to Friday, on freephone 

0808 250 0859