Get a quote 0808 250 0859

How does Invoice finance work?

  • How does invoice finance work?

    Invoice finance is a simple process. You invoice your customer for products or services provided and send a copy of the invoice straight to us at Hitachi Capital. We will give you 85% of the invoice amount immediately, with the remaining 15% released once we've received full payment from your customer, less our fee, which is normally around 1.5% but can be as low as 0.5%.

    This process can also be confidential, so that your customers are unaware of our involvement. However this works in a slightly different way. You continue to collect payments from your customer, but the money received goes in to a bank account held by us. It's that simple.

Get a quote or call 08082500859

We will use your details to contact you in relation to this enquiry only.


Get a quote

Contact our friendly UK advisors on freephone

0808 250 0859

08.45 - 17.15 Monday to Friday