What is asset finance?
Asset finance is a way of gaining finance for new equipment purchases. We provide your new asset, and then finance against it.
Why Asset Finance?
There are times when a business needs to acquire new resources without severely disrupting cash flow. Many businesses might opt for loans and overdrafts to pay for this equipment, without realising that asset finance is a hassle-free option available to them.
Unlike an outright purchase, asset finance lets you pay for your new equipment in monthly payments. Hitachi Capital (UK) works directly with you and your suppliers to create a tailored, and affordable, asset finance solution for your business.
For more information and to speak with one of our experts please contact us: email Business.email@example.com or call 01784 411821
How Does It Work?
- Fill out our short online application.
- Receive an instant credit decision.
- We’ll make some checks to confirm everything’s okay.
- Choose your supplier. We’ll contact them to get an invoice (with your permission of course)
- We pay the invoice within 24hrs of receiving all necessary documentation.
- You’re free to arrange delivery of your new asset.
It’s as easy as it seems. No lengthy application forms and no chasing suppliers for paperwork. We do the hard work so you can concentrate on your business.
We also have a dedicated customer service team, so you can rest assured that we’re here to help you every step of the way.