Interest Option loans attract customer interest in a similar way to an Interest Bearing loan. Setup over a fixed period with an agreed APR; the customer has the option to settle the loan within the option period and have all interest paid deducted from the settlement figure.
How it works for your customers
- APR at an agreed rate is applied
- Repayments start approximately 1 month after delivery of goods/services
- Option period is allocated
- If they settle within the option period they do so interest free
- There is no obligation to settle the loan early, they can simply continue to make their loan repayments on a monthly basis
How it works for you
- We offer a range of payment and deferral terms for Interest Option on purchases between £500 and £25,000
- Dependant on the rate of APR used a subsidy or a commission can be applied
Select the channel that meets your business needs
Our online CreditMaster2 system allows you to process a customer's finance application in under 3 minutes!
Our user friendly site gives customers the ability to apply for finance 24 hours a day giving added convenience to the customer experience.
Our Mail Order system enables you to e-mail a link to your customer, which allows them to process their own application in the comfort of their own home.