Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance: Offering cash flow solutions to UK businesses
Hitachi Capital is one of the fastest growing invoice finance providers within the market today, having lent over £72 million worth of business finance to over 650 UK companies in 2014 alone.
Whether you’re a start- up or a mature business, invoice finance allows you to release cash from unpaid invoices within 24 hours of them being raised, improving the flexibility of your cash flow and enabling you to grow at a much faster rate than before.
With a wide range of award winning products Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance is able to offer financial solutions that match the economic constraints faced by businesses today. With competitive rates on all products, which also come with award winning service, invoice finance from Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance is an alternative source of funding that is currently helping to improve the health of many businesses cash flows nationwide.
What is Invoice Finance?
Invoice finance is a straightforward process, and it begins with you raising your invoice for goods or services as usual. Once you’ve raised the invoice, a copy is sent straight to us at Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance. We will give you 85% of the invoice amount, normally within 24 hours, and the remaining 15% given to you once we've received full payment from your customer. Our fees for this solution are normally around 1.5% but can be as low as 0.5% depending on circumstances. This process can be confidential, so that your customers are unaware of our involvement. You continue to collect payments from your customer, but the money received goes into a bank account held by us. Alternatively, we can manage your collections for you as your dedicated invoice finance company. You can learn more about these products at the links below.
Why choose Hitachi Capital?
9/10 Clients save more than 10% by dealing direct with us
No lengthy contracts: All of our facilities come with a six month trial followed by a 6 month rolling contract
Award winning products and service
We’re the only provider to offer simple products with no additional fees.
We provide an alternative business funding solution for small businesses and start ups
Freephone today on
0808 274 5092
Get in touch
How much cash could you release?
Spin the dial to your historic annual turnover and find out how much cash you could release from your invoices
You could release up to
Get a quote
Invoice Finance solutions from Hitachi Capital
Ensure that your fleet stays on the move 24/7Find out more
Keep your cashflow running smoothly, including, a fully outsourced payroll solution.Find out more
Release working capital to fulfil orders and increase turnover at a much faster rateFind out more
Reach your potential and get a kick start with an instant injection of cash into your cashflowFind out more
How does invoice finance work?
Invoice finance is a really simple process. You as a business invoice your customer for products or services provided as per usual. However, when you raise the invoice, a copy is sent straight to us at Hitachi Capital. We will give you 85% of the invoice amount immediately with the remaining 15% given to you once we've received full payment from your customer. less our fee which is normally around 1.5% but it can be as low as 0.5%.
Buyers guide to Inspired Cashflow
Quick & simple guide to how Inspired Cashflow can help your cash flow needs
Five reasons to switch providers
Switching invoice finance providers is easier than you'd think with Hitachi Capital Invoice Finance ...
Top 10 tips
Use our Top Tips to help your business succeed in all areas
For an informal discussion in regards to your cash flow needs please contact us on
0808 274 5092